PF-80EDA - Overview
High-end spotting scope for terrestrial observation
- Lightweight magnesium-alloy construction, Durable rubber armored body
- Large 80mm objective lenses for bright viewing under all light conditions
- Fogproof and JIS Class 6 waterproof
- Extra Low Dispersion (ED) optics incorporate Lanthanum Crown (rare earth) glass elements
- Super-Multi-Coating maximizes light transmission, clarity, and contrast
- Accepts all standard 1 1/4 inch interchangeable telescope eyepieces
- A built-in lens shade cuts excessive light and helps to prevent rain and other weather elements from interfering with viewing
A high-performance spotting scope with a large 80mm lens and
a slanted barrel for high-quality viewing on the field
The PENTAX PF-80EDA Spotting Scope allows you to experience nature with maximum resolution, without distortion or chromatic aberration. An ED objective lens of 80mm diameter, lenses of lanthanum glass, BaK4 prisms and an SMC multi-layer coating of the lenses ensure an absolutely bright and clear image. The sum of all these high-end components is our contribution to to this high-end spotting scope. By adding a high-end digital SLR with an adaptor you are ready for a photo safari!
Large 80mm Objective Lens for a Bright Image Field
The PF-80EDA’s objective lens features a large effective aperture of 80mm to produce a bright image field for easy subject spotting and accurate focusing.
High-Resolution ED Elements for a Sharp, Crisp Image
The objective lens incorporates ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements to deliver a sharp, high-resolution image with minimal chromatic aberrations.
Slanted Barrel for Comfortable Viewing
The PF-80EDA's lens barrel is slanted 45 degrees upwards toward the eyepiece to assure the most comfortable viewing position, even when the subject is at the top of a tree or on a steep hill.